Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

In the hourly chart, You can see a Triangle breakout at 5753 (spot) on the UP side. The pivot on the lower side breakout is 5713. If breaks 5753 Spot, the next pivot could be 5913 - Yes 160 points

Note: You could see these pivots in my MTP Excel tool, in the RENKO chart.

So if there is GAP UP tomorrow the 5753 will be automatically broken and it will act as the support

The snapshot from the MTP tool

How does the MTP excel tool get data to plot Renko Chart?

Option.Trader

TJ does not have a single thread on Following FII OI, such important data thread should get plenty of visitors.

But, I guess it must be tough to interpret their moves from OI alone.
We had it in our option analysis thread. Fii OI in terms of future and options was tracked, I had suggested the same to Raj, you can only get information at end of the day. Actually you can get information on actual positions taken, but this is delayed by a day due to proprietary trading issues

sabhlok_r

We had it in our option analysis thread. Fii OI in terms of future and options was tracked, I had suggested the same to Raj, you can only get information at end of the day. Actually you can get information on actual positions taken, but this is delayed by a day due to proprietary trading issues
COI in 5700PE is 3L now as compared to COI in 5700CE which is 11 K....first target 5796 in nf

healthraj

Please provide me the link. I can download in the Option Analysis tool in the next version.

jamit_05

Amit,

I have used the Realtime 5 minute data from Google Finance. It is the SPOT data. Not getting any Futures Realtime data in Google Finance. so the levels work for SPOT
The downloaded AFL code is giving an error, else I'd have very good Renko EOD charts for BnF and NF.

Does MTP require major software like dotnet etc...

Till the Bank Nifty fires, this mkt is not going anywhere :(

ITs funny the way NF is behaving. When Spot of moving up it reacts very slowly. But when Spot is int eh negative it is overeacting!! Some Futures fatigue set in?