• To trade in Cash market

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rule 5: Can we always go with this logic on the MAX(OI) and MAX(CHG in OI)?

NO. This might not work during the last week of Expiry when the Market makers are closing their positions. So during the last week of Expiry better to stay away from the market or Play the market using the Implied Volatility
hi raj
request you to please mail all the rules of option trading in a consolidated form to me on my mail id [email protected]? i am new to this concept & would like to study & do paper trading.
thanx

healthraj

The MAX OI has changed from 6000-6300 to 6100-6300. But the Difference between 6000 and 6100 is just 2 Lakhs. So 6100 might vanish.

In the Daily charts the Trend is Still bearish with Low as 6036. So around 6275 You can Buy Puts and Average your Puts Above 6275.

Right now Stay Long above 6200. Today as Per OAT 6200 might not break
As expected the SELL came around 6275. But since it was based on News of QE3 Tapering, the SELL came early around 6263, where the RESISTANCE of the Lower timeframe was. Not able to Reach the Higher Timeframe RESISTANCE at 6275. Since the VOLT is low you can count 120 points from 6263 and the Low of 6163 is made.

As per OAT today 6100 is also BEARISH and 6000 is BULLISH.

As per Price action, in the Lower timeframes the RESISTANCE was at 6263.7, where the SELL was taken and the Support is at 6175, where we can see some Pullback. Today If it does not Cross 6175, then you can SELL again around 6175 to Reach the Low of the Higher Timeframe which is at 6020.

BabaMagic

The values are right...however today's 30 mins. range is more than yesterday's range MF2.
Its better to avoid this strategy for today.

Only Risky traders may go short for a full target of 6141.

Thanks!

healthraj

hi raj
request you to please mail all the rules of option trading in a consolidated form to me on my mail id [email protected]? i am new to this concept & would like to study & do paper trading.
thanx
Our Friend Anup is putting down a document and you will soon be able to download it. In the meanwhile you can go through the Rules in the beginning of this thread. The Rules will help you to understand the basics of Options. However the Advanced concepts and knowledge will come only through practice and Experience