nifty option data chart in ab

pasha

There was a thread in Dreivatives asking the same question. It may have been deleted it as a couple of posts were out of context.
Traderji, in case you could add the non offending posts to this thread, please do so as a couple of members offered to write the software which would pre process the data.

tanewbie

well,then any initiative ?plz
Hi

I would like toknow why u need options data in AB. the charts of option instruments wont be worthwhile seeing as it will hv limited data.

I anlyse the cash charts , find out support and resistances and look for breakout from a pattern. I buy options on breakout.

Options bhav copy shd be analysed in excel for 2 days to see any unusual movement in OI. This u can achieve without taking it into AB, by use of macros or other excel functions.

we can discuss further if u hv any inputs on this.

well,option data have their own characteristics.their particulaar strike oi movement ,price range give ,very often, important price movment analysis insider hint,espescially few days before expiry.
furthermore, once u initiate a position on particular option , u should chase iv,time value for ur analysis.
anyway i hope eod converter is able to solve issue barring few hiccups.
regards
rajneesh