Nifty Futures Weekly And Intraday Analysis Trend Report

DO YOU THINK MY INTRADAY & WEEKLY PREDICTIONS FOR NIFTY FUTURES ARE ACCURATE?

• ITS RELIABLE..... TECHNICAL SUPPORT / RESISTANCE DO EXIST....!

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • NOT RELIABLE....ITS LIKE LOOKING FOR NIFTY LEVELS BY LOOKING AT A CRYSTAL BALL... !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SOMEHOW THE LEVELS SEEM TO WORK... BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED....!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

columbus

Hi Nishikant,

The Trade Tiger is a fantstic real time and off market charting software. It is available to the Sharekhan Trade Tiger Account holders. The download is free from their website but you need an account and Login Id. to access it. The actvation fee is Nil for a new DP Account of Rs. 50,000/- and above otherwise they charge Rs 1000/- of actvation fee.

But it gives a 3/5 mins delayed response on real time price quotes as the trading servers for the costumers are rather slow and the ones for their branch offices are fast. That is the reason for which I have to contact my RM to buy or sell on intraday basis on tracking a trend reversal with BB. SMA, Stochs, Bullish/ Bearish candlestick patterns.

Technically speaking you get all study parameters integration required for an Expert. Try it and help others.

Wishes,
Lancer.
Yes,I second you.It has got excellent charting program,with almost all
the indicators.I do not understand ,when OTHERS are providing spot
values, what is the necessity for them to provide DELAYED quotes?

Re: NIFTY FUTURES INTRADAY TREND ANALYSIS & TRADING CALLS FOR 17th JULY 2009

hari om
nishikant sir told me
nifty future should sustain above 4278 for further upmove. Failuer to sustain above 4278 will be sign of trend reversal .major support for nifty is 4254
nishikant sir told me

nifty future having storng resistance at 4302 if sustain above this 4336 is rock hard resistance for nifty and trend reversal can be there
major support for nifty now 4278 and 4254

Re: NIFTY FUTURES INTRADAY TREND ANALYSIS & TRADING CALLS FOR 17th JULY 2009

nishikant sir told me

nifty future having storng resistance at 4302 if sustain above this 4336 is rock hard resistance for nifty and trend reversal can be there
major support for nifty now 4278 and 4254

nishikant sir told me
now 4302 is support and strong resistance is 4336
downside 4278 & 4254 is major support

Nishikant

Yesterday I Was Shouting A Close Above 4262 Needed, See Todays Open Price It Is 4265

HARI OM DEAR FRIENDS :thumb:

YESTERDAY I WAS SHOUTING, NIFTY FUTURES SHOULD CLOSE ABOVE 4262 AND TODAY THE FIIS OPENED NIFTY FUTURES AT MY LEVEL OF 4262.

THE OPEN PRICE OF NIFTY FUTURES TODAY IS 4265
:clap:

"""""THANK YOU DEAR AMOL & GOD BLESS YOU FOR POSTING THE LEVELS ON TIME"""""

IN THE MORNING AMOL HAD POSTED THAT NIFTY FUTURES WILL HAVE UPTREND ABOVE 4278 ONLY.

AND IF YOU ALL SAW NIFTY FUTURES RALLIED FROM 4278 TO 4347.

THE CRUCIAL RESISTANCE OF 4336 NOW STANDS CRUCIAL AS A SUPPORT.

"""""NOW BULLS ACTIVE ABOVE 4336 ONLY""""""

IT IS ADVISABLE TO BOOK PROFITS IN CASE OF LONGS BECAUSE THE MAXIMUM TARGET FOR TODAYS INTRADAY WAS 4351.

4351 WAS THE TARGET MENTIONED IN THE"INTRADAY TREND REPORT"

NIFTY FUTURES DAY HIGH IS 4347 SO IT IS ADVISABLE TO BOOK FULL PROFITS IN CASE OF LONGS OR ELSE KEEP A "TRAILING STOP AT 4336 - 4302.

GANPATI BAPPA MORYA :)

HARI OM

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.