Nifty Futures Weekly And Intraday Analysis Trend Report

DO YOU THINK MY INTRADAY & WEEKLY PREDICTIONS FOR NIFTY FUTURES ARE ACCURATE?

• ITS RELIABLE..... TECHNICAL SUPPORT / RESISTANCE DO EXIST....!

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • NOT RELIABLE....ITS LIKE LOOKING FOR NIFTY LEVELS BY LOOKING AT A CRYSTAL BALL... !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SOMEHOW THE LEVELS SEEM TO WORK... BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED....!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no ill feelings puneet_gaur, but this is why i want to open a seperate thread for nishikants levels.
Do not waste your time thinking on that and better try to learn from bro Nishikant how to get those levels so in caseNishikant bro is not here at least you people still can trade and earn:thumb:
I read in one of his post he dont want a crowd of tipsters around him so better learn while u earn:thumb:
It is not even a single % in my mind to hurt u or sentiments of anyone else
god bless us all

Do not waste your time thinking on that and better try to learn from bro Nishikant how to get those levels so in caseNishikant bro is not here at least you people still can trade and earn:thumb:
I read in one of his post he dont want a crowd of tipsters around him so better learn while u earn:thumb:
god bless us all
Nicely said, brother

gunavadhi

god bless us all
really i cant understand what you mean pt bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.