NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nishit,
I will go along the market. It is beyond my ability to say when will NF start making larger moves again. There are many scrips where large moves are avlbl even now. So it is not the whole mkt in range-bound mode. Even BNF has been showing large moves.

regards
vin
Thank you.

Regards,
Nishit_

Dear Vin. i am new to traderji and have been following the thread initially started by vinod and then taken over by you. You have done a great job. Should i wait for a dip before going long on the nifty or should i go long at current levels? Pls advice

vinst

Dear Vin. i am new to traderji and have been following the thread initially started by vinod and then taken over by you. You have done a great job. Should i wait for a dip before going long on the nifty or should i go long at current levels? Pls advice
Thanveer,

it is better to wait for new trade. sometime, one can take a position in on-going trade if index comes close to SL. One needs to know SL for each day.

regards
vin

Hi,

After a long trade, BNF has gone short today. NF continues to be in Long (buy) position.

regards
vin
Hello Vinst,

Are still holding long in NF & Short BNF ? Also one more request can you update profit/loss from the start of year to till the date monthwise as you have done few months ago.

Regards,
Nishit_

columbus

Hi,

NF and BNF are both short now.

regards,
vin
In case of NF, respect SIR (SBI, ICICI , Reliance) or (SBI, Infosys, Reliance)
In Case of BNF, respect HIS (HDFCbank, ICICIbank, SBI) not in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.