Nifty Future trend

SwamiNathan

Nifty trend has changed bearish. Pharma can fall more. Banks are likely to hold. Any commets or others views are welcome.

Monday will confirm, if again we have to look up! But nifty is still in caution zone, it appears to me.

Monday will be a big trend day. We may even attack the old highs at 2135.
Reason is: The fact on Friday the market deceived everybody and after making as if it is going to crash, it rebounded to new highs.And there is a strong correlation between Friday close and Monday .So. Buy at 10 o'clock itself and hold for the entire day

While majority are strongly bullish on nifty future, caution is the safest word that come to my mind. Blindly going long will not give time for cover in case the unexpected happens. CAUTION is the only word that comes to me. Can anybody give any advice?

Nifty futures will go down in further session!!

Plz plz plz atlast you are responsible for your trade

Hello Everybody,

I have sold 1 lot of Nifty May future @3682.Is there any chance that it will come down to this level within the expiry date?Please Enlight.

Kausik Chattopadhyay

tulika

Hello Everybody,

I have sold 1 lot of Nifty May future @3682.Is there any chance that it will come down to this level within the expiry date?Please Enlight.

Kausik Chattopadhyay
yes kaushik ..i also think nifty will find support somewhere near 3450.. it has no strong support before that.. but then u never know indian markes are unpredictable...the game is in the hands of big boys..the traders.. all the best

akj

Hi,
This is my first posting I am trying to give you levels

Nifty is in downtrend. This up move is wave b of corrective ABC formation

At present it appears that nifty can go up to max of 4000. Down move would then start

This is E.O.D call

In short term nifty can test a level of close to 3825-3850 and then bounce up this is for 26-march

As of now the trend seems up with regards akj