New Trading system for Intraday

reachjj

shivangi77

Hi
Here is the link for file which is valid till 15 sept 2012.
i had kept this limit as author want it for testing purpose, if purpose is not solved then I'll extend this period.

There is some prob in download

Information of author has not been deleted but confined to places where it does not hinder view of stock quotes
Use microsoft office 2007 or 2010

Last edited:

reachjj

Hi
Here is the link for file which is valid till 15 sept 2012.
i had kept this limit as author want it for testing purpose, if purpose is not solved then I'll extend this period.

Download from here

Information of author has not been deleted but confined to places where it does not hinder view of stock quotes
Use microsoft office 2007 or 2010

But I thought he had key in some levels for each of these stocks everyday in the excel sheet and thats why he sends the new file everyday...is that not the case?

Jay,

Just one question here, why dont you automate the process so that we dont need to download the excel sheets everyday? Is that cannot be done as you may be predicting the values in a separate software and feeding into this or some other reason?
This system needs daily updation its related to open intrest, and volumes, the level gets changed or it would give wrong signals. To make it auto update through seperate software it involves cost.... :)

Shivangi,

Kindly can you also explain how Strength value is calculated and different Trading Techniques applied in this excel sheet.
Strength is calculated based on open intrest position and volumes, we have to wait till strength crosses 51% to take a position. Other techniques used are based on daily candlestick chart, if the stock looks weak and on intraday basis it go down with volumes then short is confirmed likewise for buy