Need to change broker , Help please in dilemma

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I will be negotiating with them hard and recently i am told it will be 0.02% not below that and i am surprised that brokerage can be so low too. I am just paying crazy amount of money to these idiots.
m confuse bro, who is idiot here, the one giving crazy amount of money or the one thats getting the money :confused:
on a serious note, these high cost brokers providing you some facilities like shortage in MTM etc, with discount brokers you must have full margin + mtm, and some of these charge 20rs for call & trade facility.

m confuse bro, who is idiot here, the one giving crazy amount of money or the one thats getting the money :confused:
on a serious note, these high cost brokers providing you some facilities like shortage in MTM etc, with discount brokers you must have full margin + mtm, and some of these charge 20rs for call & trade facility.
I am calling them idiots cos they will lose a good customer. After all the discussions they have come to just .02%. As they say too much greed is not good and here they get it by losing a high volume customer

fxgood

Keep 2 trading accounts one with your regular broker for long term trades and one with deep discounted brokers for short term trades