Need some guidance to start my Trading Routine.

akhill

Hi Guys,

I have been learning, practiced dummy trading for 2 months and now i am all set to start my real time trading. I have downloaded the NOW software from zerodha today only. Can any one of you guide me to the threads which contains either tutorials or important points on how to use now software effectively.. ?? and is it better to trade through the software or login to the now express website and place our orders .. ?? please guide me.

hii Akhill wellcome to the party..

as far is NOW is concerned, I feel NOW.exe platform is good.

for more details on usage go to youtube & type Zerodha.

DanPickUp

Hi Guys,

I have been learning, practiced dummy trading for 2 months and now i am all set to start my real time trading. I have downloaded the NOW software from zerodha today only. Can any one of you guide me to the threads which contains either tutorials or important points on how to use now software effectively.. ?? and is it better to trade through the software or login to the now express website and place our orders .. ?? please guide me.
I think you really should read some more dummy trading books, as you are still a dummy, specially when posting such dummy post.

I do not know what you do in real live to earn your money. Did it take you two months to be on the level you are today to earn money?

If so, you are doing just a dummy job and would you go in to a fight with a pro fighter which is trained for years?

Ok, we need dummies like you to make some more money.