need information about Liquid BeES

whyLately

See manalisharma12's response to my query on the same subject:

http://www.traderji.com/equities/35362-ask-etfs-indexing-queries-here-2.html#post390525

I like valueresearch's info page:

http://new.valueresearchonline.com/funds/newsnapshot.asp?schemecode=1787

With interest rates appearing to head upwards, debt funds are likely to post better returns in the future compared to 2009. That would be true of any debt instrument. LiquidBees has been falling consistently in ranking in its category of Short Term Liquid Debt funds -- from 11/36 in 2005 to 41/45 in 2009.

Also with instruments such as LiquidBees, timing entry/exit is irrelevant. This assumes that your investment aim in LiquidBees is managing your cash-in-hand for the short term.

rajsingh

hi all,
i would like to invest in liquid bees. please give me some information about it. and is it good time to enter in this ETF? if want to check the previous performance about it, where can i find/check...please give me the link.
thank you,
Liquid bees is an alternative place to put your money lying idle in a bank/brokers account.

Any time your money is idle is a good time to enter.:) It will always outperform a savings account.

whyLately

Any time your money is idle is a good time to enter.:) It will always outperform a savings account.
It would be prudent to take brokerage, etc. into account. If yours is one of the brokerages that waives charges on LiquidBees; that's great. My experiment was with HDFC costing about 1% on both legs. With a current return of about 3.2% p.a., it would take 3+ months just to break even. The best LB has done in the past has been ~6%.

Both time duration and amount of investment enter the picture if brokerage/tax/demat charges apply and received dividend is to be utilized.

Capricorn

Generally liquid funds do not charge an entry or exit load. In case of ETF's normal brokerage applies. CDSL/NSDL charges have been waives on Liquidbees.