Need help on a position of natural gas B@333 on 6th.

zabeen2004

I believe price may test 302,309 as strong resistance in 302 area but price needs to hold 285's. It must not close below 283 on Daily basis. Please note i am sharing just my opinion and kindly take your own decision
I believe both of the targets i mentioned has been achieved. Fibo logic works nearly 70% accuracy. Anyways a bit relief for your but not big as you bought it around 330. Better chance for Exit atleast with minimal losses or hold with tight SL. Again b cautiuos and never trade without SL... All the Best in your carrier

Hello everyone..

Im new to this forum. Firstly, great job done here by everyone on helping fellow members :thumb:

I am in need of guidance on a position of natural gas bought @333 on 6th. Later on 7th, i averaged it @ 308 considering it sustained around 308-309 for quite some time (strong support). When price dropped to around 300, i hedged it at 282.2 in march contract (at that time, price on Feb was @298).

Today, it has opened low and trading at 293-294 levels.

Could you plz help me on how this week will turn out to be? Will it recover to 320+ before the inventory on thursday?

I have 1.4l in my account and already i'm down with some 60k+.

Please guide me. Thanks.
Not keeping SL & averaging is bigger mistake. Try to exit as soon as possible by minimizing losses first from your average position.

I believe both of the targets i mentioned has been achieved. Fibo logic works nearly 70% accuracy. Anyways a bit relief for your but not big as you bought it around 330. Better chance for Exit atleast with minimal losses or hold with tight SL. Again b cautiuos and never trade without SL... All the Best in your carrier
Thanks zabeen, i am a lot relieved now. Closed both the positions at 308. Lived through a Nightmare of 1l negative, staying for two days! Your suggestion completely taken :)

Not keeping SL & averaging is bigger mistake. Try to exit as soon as possible by minimizing losses first from your average position
Thanks for your suggestion Ravish..:) no averaging anymore and SL is sure to be placed.

zabeen2004

Always welcome and keep in mind most of the traders encountered similar situation and even I am too... so start trading with the power of charts. All the best