Need Help... Amiquote dowloading incorrectly!!

People,
Firstly, Thanks for all your contributions to this forum. I had been more of a passive learner reading thru many threads. Iam having a peculiar problem which i will explain below. pls help..

I have amibroker 4.90 with amiquote 4.94. I had been using this for EOD updates from yahoo on nifty stocks for quite some time. This i do regularly and use charts for analysis.

Two days back I installed Quotetracker and i configured a new amibroker intraday database to read thru intraday signals. I havent tested it out yet. Quotetracker is perfectly installed and its able to get backfill data for all the nifty stocks which i loaded in it. And the new amibroker intraday database is connecting to quotetracker thru the plugin as well.

I had retrieved the current symobols from quote tracker to ami intraday database and seems its correct over here also.

Now when i use amiquote to download EOD data to the EOD database, it gets me data till 31/12/2008. for some stocks the data is not correct and iam able to get only till Aug 2008 data. Iam not sure where the problem lies.

1. amiquote is conflicting with quotetracker somewhere because of the install.
2. Yahoo historical server is not giving right results(which is highly unlikely)
3. Ami database is corrupted and its interfering amiquote in its download

Not sure whether clealry on what to do.
can u throw some light on this.

thanks
Ren