need automation from amibroker

NJ23

Hi

The tool is currently under development and supports market order and it may support Limit orders in the future.

I am looking for testers, currently in demo mode and live mode will be available in the coming week.

regards
fullyaddicted
Hi,
Can you provide any more details of the same?

Hi

* Supports Buy above, Sell Below, Max Profit, Max Loss from Amibroker also manually enter trade.

* Upto 3 [1/2/3] targets with Trailing Sl On/Off / Sl shifting if targets gets executed.

* Manual target square off [Before the reaching of targets - addition to automatic target square off]

* Set max no. of trade per strategy per symbol.

* Automatic Amibroker symbol to Trading symbol mapping. NIFTY-1M/NIFTY-I/NIFTY-1 to NIFTY15JANFUT

* P/L calculation based on actual trade price [not on assumed traded price]

* Plays sound when the entry/target/SL gets traded

* Gets price data from Amibroker with Bid/Ask

* Automatic square off at defined time for 3 different exchanges

* Breaching of cumulative max profit / Loss squares off all positions

* NOT Robot based order placement. [No F1/F2]. This is unique compared to Valnet, Autotrading, RCRT, Realsence.

* Gets order update from Nest [cancel/rejected/open/compelte can be known as it happens]

* Plugin in dll

* Easy to integrate code to your afl [you can modify the AFL yourself for algo trading]

* Demo trading Mode to test / to get familer with the tool.

* Save / Load trade settings.

* No confusing parameters

* In the future may support Cancel order/Modify order

* Will not support Odin, sharekhan etc. [Only supports Nest. About Now:not tested]

regards
fullyaddicted

Last edited:

pkgmtnl

Hi

* supports Buy above, Sell Below, Max Profit, Max Loss from Amibroker also manually enter trade.

* upto 3[1, 2, 3] targets with Trailing Sl On/Off

* Manual target square off

* Set max no. of trader per strategy per symbol

* Automatic Amibroker symbol to Trading symbol mapping. NIFTY-1M/NIFTY-I/NIFTY-1 to NIFTY15JANFUT

* P/L calculation based on actual trade price [not on assumed traded price]

* Plays sound when the entry/target/SL gets traded

* Gets price data from Amibroker with Bid/Ask

* Automatic square off at defined time for 3 different exchanges

* Breaching of cumulative max profit / Loss squares off all positions

* NOT Robot based order placement. [No F1/F2]

* Plugin in dll

* Easy to integrate code to your afl [you can modify the AFL yourself for algo trading]

* Demo trading Mode to test / to get familer with the tool.

* Save / Load trade settings.

* No confusing parameters

* In the future may support Cancel order/Modify order
Gr8 Sir....

pkgmtnl

Sir,

I have started semi automated trading with Wisdom Capital from 2nd Feb 2015. For fully automated trading they are asking for funds above 5-10 Lakhs:( which I am not comfortable currently.

However in some of the fully automated algo strategies specially for arbitrage 2-3% monthly basis consistent profit could be earned. This is what they have assured me:)

Is wisdom started MCX on NEST Trader?
I have now switched to MyValueTrade

As understood from your query, you want to do AUTO Trading. Correct? If you want to do Auto Trading, no need to to maintain this much Trading Capital. Just Maintain normal Margins and Use AUTO TRADING Plugin offered by many vendors.