Need a mentor

actually my guru gives me calls...so not interested in others sytems....thats another problem with people...system hopping...rarely have i found somebody trading the same system for longer than 1 year...

actually my guru gives me calls...so not interested in others sytems....thats another problem with people...system hopping...rarely have i found somebody trading the same system for longer than 1 year...
Been there, done that. I have jumped system in 3 to 4 days also.
So, you dont need to do your own analysis on charts, the calls are given by the system owner.

So, basically, you are trading calls given by someone else.

Friend, I dont think thats called technical trading, as you dont know when the call giver may make changes to the system, or if he is keeping back some calls due to his discretion.

You are simply taking calls.

I know the system....but i dont want to bother with the interpretation myself...i prefer listening to music from 9 to 330 or doing yoga etc...helps with psychology

linkon7

90 % of success depends on MM and psychology.

Ever wondered why 90 % of traders fail?

They are designing their systems only, not strengthening their execution domain.
how does one strengthen the execution domain...? A sideways market will ruin a trending following setup. A fading system will get jacked in a trending phase.

Intraday players, specially those who trade single scrip... have to make allowances for the kind of market. Continuous shifting gears depending on the market's structure.

The whole trade management chapter is something that is hardly discussed and is one of the primary ingredient to a trader's success...!

linkon7

@ altaf petiwala

ur Pm is disabled. So have to send a public message.

Your thought process matches mine and it will be a pleasure to discuss things one on one. After all, traders learn from their mistakes. I cant make all the mistakes myself. We can share experience and overview on trade management / risk adjustments etc...!

I'll post my email id here, after i hear from you.... and delete it immediately, since its against the rules....!