how many members follow this thread.

• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By any means I will not disclose my strategy. This is first and last word. So, further no.question about it.
I am/was a silent followers of so many threads in this forum. Thanks all of those thread starter.Simultaneously it is also seen so many helpful threads are also closed due to some enthusiastic.....
Now lets come to the point which are to be maintained (As per my point of view).
(I) Always try to play in the money. (if fund permits)
(ii) First time use only one third of you fund. Keep entact rest of the fund.
(iii) Generally call comes within an hour.but sometimes within 15 minutes. Obviously in this thread.
(iv) Always buy in market price.
(v) Call comes like this way: buy put/buy call. No stop loss.(you will trade according to your fund).
(vi) sometimes I shall mention nifty future points where you have to close your trade at market price. Otherwise message comes for close the trade in market price.

Ok. Can put ur queries (if any) about my detailed abovementioned data.
Thanks

maneverfix

Thanks will watch this thread closely

mastermind007

By any means I will not disclose my strategy. This is first and last word. So, further no.question about it.
I am/was a silent followers of so many threads in this forum. Thanks all of those thread starter.Simultaneously it is also seen so many helpful threads are also closed due to some enthusiastic.....
Now lets come to the point which are to be maintained (As per my point of view).
(I) Always try to play in the money. (if fund permits)
(ii) First time use only one third of you fund. Keep entact rest of the fund.
(iii) Generally call comes within an hour.but sometimes within 15 minutes. Obviously in this thread.
(iv) Always buy in market price.
(v) Call comes like this way: buy put/buy call. No stop loss.(you will trade according to your fund).
(vi) sometimes I shall mention nifty future points where you have to close your trade at market price. Otherwise message comes for close the trade in market price.

Ok. Can put ur queries (if any) about my detailed abovementioned data.
Thanks
Good!!!! Will subscribe to thread and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.