~ n i f t y compass ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudoku1

NF trend UP

tgt > 6666

mkt @ cross tracks 2day:D

D ABOVE IMAGE : is a patented and unique Railway Crossing near Nagpur (MAHARASHTRA) station called diamond crossing. It is the place where India crosses from North to South ( Delhi - Chennai) and East to West (Howrah -Mumbai).

Sudoku ji I have a quick question on Nifty if you could possibly help me out.

I sold June 6000 PE today at a price of 133 and I sold 4 lots. I have never been on short side of options before and I find myself clueless on how to deal with this now.

What do you suggest? Should I buy it back at whatever price I get tomorrow or what?

sudoku1

I sold June 6000 PE today at a price of 133 and I sold 4 lots. I have never been on short side of options before and I find myself clueless on how to deal with this now.

What do you suggest? Should I buy it back at whatever price I get tomorrow or what?
I sold June 6000 PE
wen u sell a PE , u r actually on a long side n wen u buy a PUT OPTION den u r on d bear side.:)

( one can also sell (write) them for a profit. Put option writers, also known as sellers, sell put options with the hope that they expire worthless so that they can pocket the premiums. Selling puts, or put writing, involves more risk but can be profitable if done properly.)

Last edited:
I stand corrected.

What should I do with this position now?

My selling price is 133.60 to be precise and the LTP is 133.90

If I understand correctly, I would make some money if NIFTY June expiry is above 5867 but would you advise me holding on to this position till June expiry or should I get out of it as soon as I get a chance?

sudoku1

assuming u r on long side of d mkt : d mkt is in positional uptrend wid an xpected range of around 6355/6666.if i fit myself in ur shoes , i wil opt out frm 2 lots n hold d rest:)

Status
Not open for further replies.