~ n i f t y compass ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudoku1

Well you were spot on at 5950 NF levels for Nifty Downtrend and thereafter it touched almost 5100 BUT from 5100 NF is now come to 5700+ hence the confusion reading your continued post about Nifty in downtrend.

I maybe wrong but your response seemed as if you were offended by my post. Sorry if it did, but never meant it that way. Also please treat this post as more of query than any thing else. Sorry to say but my confusion about NF being in Downtrend remains !!! If you feel like, do share your reasons for still calling NF in downtrend though it has risen from a low of ~5100 to 5700 in last 7 trading sessions. And let me be clear it not that I am asking you to share your strategy, just a few lines about the trend. I shall not mind if this post of mine is totally ignored by you.
Well you were spot on at 5950 NF levels for Nifty Downtrend and thereafter it touched almost 5100 BUT from 5100 NF is now come to 5700+ hence the confusion reading your continued post about Nifty in downtrend.
WL..i hav clarified earlier dat v both hav diff strategies n hence v may see d same thing in diff perspective
I maybe wrong but your response seemed as if you were offended by my post. Sorry if it did, but never meant it that way. Also please treat this post as more of query than any thing else. Sorry to say but my confusion about NF being in Downtrend remains !!!
if u see carefully , at d end of my post i had pasted dis :) smily...does it represent offenced or angry ? nt @ all.
Also where do you perceive a BIG hurdle for Nifty on the upside?
v r already trading in dat air socket now....lets see eod.even if dis hurdle is cleared , my view wil b NEUTRAL n nt UP bcoz i perceive dis as a bear mkt pullback as of 2day.going frward wat lies ahead is jst a matter of time.its like a thriller novel fr me wher reading d last page wil always put d authors work 2 question as 2 why he chose 2 write sch a bulky novel wen d killer was jst around d scene:)

rkkarnani

Seems I am bad at projecting my query properly. I did understand that we might have different strategies to trade the market, but we are still watching the same chart : NIFTY ! So my dilemma was, how to look at a mkt making higher highs and higher lows as a "bearish" ! We may be looking at the same chart from different perspective and maybe in different TF too... so do share in a bit more detail what gives you a bearish perspective viewing the current NF chart ! Also you do not seem to be willing to spell out the level or the range that you feel is the BIG hurdle for Nifty upmove, you have never mentioned the same and seem a bit vague to me about it !
Your self-confidence has generated curiosity about your "point of view" on Nifty ! :D

sudoku1

Seems I am bad at projecting my query properly. I did understand that we might have different strategies to trade the market, but we are still watching the same chart : NIFTY ! So my dilemma was, how to look at a mkt making higher highs and higher lows as a "bearish" ! We may be looking at the same chart from different perspective and maybe in different TF too... so do share in a bit more detail what gives you a bearish perspective viewing the current NF chart ! Also you do not seem to be willing to spell out the level or the range that you feel is the BIG hurdle for Nifty upmove, you have never mentioned the same and seem a bit vague to me about it !
Your self-confidence has generated curiosity about your "point of view" on Nifty ! :D
NO 1 is ever bad in projecting anything...its jst d type of emotion d opposite person xperiences acrding 2 his self belief wch may make our projection luk xcactly d opposite of wat v had intended it 2 project
now again cming 2 ur point, u r viewing dis rally as a higher top higher bottom frmation.

so do share in a bit more detail what gives you a bearish perspective viewing the current NF chart
again ...it spells dat i open up my strategy wch is nt posible now due 2 its immense length n d time required wch agian is nt possible.
Also you do not seem to be willing to spell out the level or the range that you feel is the BIG hurdle for Nifty upmove, you have never mentioned the same and seem a bit vague to me about it !
again...i hav said in my last post dat v r already in dat air pocket n wil hav 2 wait till eod:)

rkkarnani

again...i hav said in my last post dat v r already in dat air pocket n wil hav 2 wait till eod:)
I was keen in knowing 'the level' of this air pocket, which you specified in your subsequent post as 5959 ! Thanks for the time given and the patience shown for my queries.

The range of NF defined by you now is too big !! Can we say that once NF crosses 5959 the next Resistance maybe at 6060 !?

Status
Not open for further replies.