My System

Hello Friends,

Just to share with all.
Here's a list of stocks where trading opportunity is available, as per the Speed Of Trend Indicator.

The excell sheet contains a list of some of the Nifty and MidCap stocks.

Regards

MANOJ

Last edited:
Hi! Manoj,

Firstly, I would once again like to thank you for sharing this information with us.

Like other members, I too have a few queries. Hope that you will please reply...

1) On what basis do you shortlist the stocks

2) If we look at Hindalco as an example, how do you know that the RSI will reach 70 on 01 Sep 06. We know what the Speed of Trend Indicator (SOT) is and what it does. But, how do you use the SOT.

4) Suppose there are a few stocks that I have shortlisted based on the charts, I would like to use your SOT indicator to let me know when the RSI would reach 70. Can you share this indicator with us. If yes, can you upload the same.

Looking forward to your reply ...

Thanks & regards,
Amit

Hi! Manoj,

Firstly, I would once again like to thank you for sharing this information with us.

Like other members, I too have a few queries. Hope that you will please reply...

1) On what basis do you shortlist the stocks

2) If we look at Hindalco as an example, how do you know that the RSI will reach 70 on 01 Sep 06. We know what the Speed of Trend Indicator (SOT) is and what it does. But, how do you use the SOT.

4) Suppose there are a few stocks that I have shortlisted based on the charts, I would like to use your SOT indicator to let me know when the RSI would reach 70. Can you share this indicator with us. If yes, can you upload the same.

Looking forward to your reply ...

Thanks & regards,
Amit
Hello Amit,

Can you give me some time for the explanation of the SOT.
Actually I have not yet documented the same, its only in the head as of now. Please give me a day or 2 and I'll document the entire SOT, conceptually and the practical use that I make of it.

One more condition, all friends who read the documentation have to give inputs. Incase you feel some twicking or changes are needed to the SOT conecpt, to make it more effective, then those suggessions need be shared. It will be useful to all.

Regards

MANOJ

Hello Amit,

Can you give me some time for the explanation of the SOT.
Actually I have not yet documented the same, its only in the head as of now. Please give me a day or 2 and I'll document the entire SOT, conceptually and the practical use that I make of it.

One more condition, all friends who read the documentation have to give inputs. Incase you feel some twicking or changes are needed to the SOT conecpt, to make it more effective, then those suggessions need be shared. It will be useful to all.

Regards

MANOJ
Hi! Manoj,

I'm game!

Cheers,
Amit

hi manoj....
ur system shows new opportunities in dr. reddy.......
has it taken into account the split in prices???
No dear,

The split is not take into consideration here.
I am removing that call from the system, it might lead to confusion.
Thanks for pointing it out.

The SOT documentation is almost complete and will be here by the evening.

Regards

MANOJ

Hello friends,

Please refere to the attached excel sheet. Forthcoming actions, something that everyone should know...

Regards

MANOJ

Last edited:
dear manoj;

I am waiting for the SOT documentation for last one week.

Regards...
Dear friend,

Just got a little too tied up with a new research (on stocks) that I have started working on, and off the result of which I am SHOCKED! ;)

Will give the SOT doc as soon as possible.

Regards

MANOJ

Hello,

Here is something very interesting for traders

To make it in trading, you will need to spend less time listening to others, and more time listening to yourself.

You will have to learn to think for yourself.

The very best system is the one you create.

Here's something I posted a while back that may help:

"Don't get "stuck" in a box.

Don't let "conventional" wisdom stop you.

Take that, which "doesn't" work, and "make" it work.

Picking tops and bottoms doesn't work? Make it work.

Trading with the trend doesn't work? Make it work.

Price Action doesn't work? Make it work.

Indicators don't work? Make them work.

Not Creative? Get Creative.

Laziness is the "enemy" of creativity.

Have a "burning desire" to get better.

Work hard enough, long enough, and you will "become" creative.

There's one "word" that you will face everyday until you become successful.

That "word" is called "discouragement".

And how you deal with that "word", will determine whether you "win" or "lose"."

regards

Saji