my forex trades...!

what are the indicators u r using
Smirthika Ma'm,

My friend Linkon has a simple & Easy 1-2-3 system that can be understood by anyone, he firstly uses the following two charts and secondly he feeds the data manually through through a hopper to a Kaleidoscope with 16 million colors in it and finally embeds it in a MT4-Amibroker pluggin. That's all. Take a look at the charts below.

I love you and your passion Lincon... but seriously I think following the above charts will be kind of easy compared to your MRI scans.

linkon7

linkon7

Smirthika Ma'm,

My friend Linkon has a simple & Easy 1-2-3 system that can be understood by anyone, he firstly uses the following two charts and secondly he feeds the data manually through through a hopper to a Kaleidoscope with 16 million colors in it and finally embeds it in a MT4-Amibroker pluggin. That's all. Take a look at the charts below.

I love you and your passion Lincon... but seriously I think following the above charts will be kind of easy compared to your MRI scans.
If only i was as brilliant as you..i wouldnt need so many stuff on my chart...:D

Its very easy to ridicule someones setup simply because u failed to understand how to read it... But these colorful stuff makes sense to me... since i created them from the scratch..

Forex is very easy to trade as trend can last for few hours to few days... when we have a trend...any setup works as long as the logic behind the trade is sound... Since trading is just a matter of mastering one setup and having the patience to wait for the right setup to occur on the chart.

But when you trade one scrip only.. the same setup wont work with various phases... July was my first negative month after almost 9 good month.. simply because i wasnt prepared for such low volatility market... Conventional TA goes out the window and i had to start all over again...

This is nifty's 2 min chart...

notice how the pivot low is broken after a trendless phase followed by taking out the days high and then takes out the days low...

If one would trade price action alone... well... best of luck to him...

this is how my chart looked...

from the chart i could gather that it is a Normal balanced day with 70% of price falling in the 5464 to 5474 bracket... with 5469 as the point of control...
So trading bias is to fade the extremes... untill one side decisively break out...

Excess is plotted in the chart as the white bars... every time i have a white bar... i take a contra call when my indicator confirms me... ADX and EMA angle and guppy MMA confirms me the state of the market...letting me know when to ride..and when to go for fixed targets...

Last edited:

VJAY

Dear Linkon,
Nice explanation for a person who only looking the colours without studieg the system.....and also for very brilliant traders who comes here and throws some things and go away......

linkon7

Dear Linkon,
Nice explanation for a person who only looking the colours without studieg the system.....and also for very brilliant traders who comes here and throws some things and go away......
Remember the double Bb thread,only 10 out of 44 persons polled said they understood the system... Out of those 10, i know at least 4 of them use it in their trading even today... I just added MP to that system,.... and now I get my bias right at least 80% of the time...

That system went though a lot of evolution in one year and the essence still remains valid till date... To most people it will look scary, and to people like Laluji... it looks unnecessary...

people like him deserve respect... And when he looks at charts like mine...it must remind him of the days when he used to slap n number of indicators just to catch every swing...

Dont underestimate Laluji, he really knows how to trade..i seen his statement (forwarded by Ed ) and it shows excellent money management skills.. Only issue is, he falls in the class of traders who can eye ball the chart and tell you where its headed... he doesnt need an oscilator to time his entry...

Thanks for your support, bro,..!

VJAY

Dear Linkon,
Can you share your updated new afl which showing mp with it?Though am not trading the bb system ...but always looking to try to study it in live...hope will trade it when i get confident to get my undertanding correct abt the system....

please also give info about how you get data from mt4 to ami....

Last edited:

VJAY

duplicated

linkon7

Dear Linkon,
Can you share your updated new afl which showing mp with it?Though am not trading the bb system ...but always looking to try to study it in live...hope will trade it when i get confident to get my undertanding correct abt the system....

please also give info about how you get data from mt4 to ami....
the updated afl is too complex for you to follow as i have posted the all in one chart for my own reference only...

preferably use the DB BB afl and the floor roof afl posted in the db bb thread...

for converting data from mt4 to ami..use this file...
http://www.4shared.com/file/qVBk3nGy/MT4_data_plugin.html

the instruction is detailed in a pdf file inside the zip file...