MY FIRST T.A 1 HOUR EUR/USD CHART. would like SG sir to take a look and comment

SavantGarde

Saif,

Take it easy... one step at a time.... there is not much in what I want to show you...so you can get started with trading..... you don't have to learn everything as if you were writing a thesis... or pursuing Phd..... similarly I als don't know everything... just a little bit so I can trade....:)

SG

LOL :p i am sorry if i asked to many questions . and sir please there is a very imp thread about the punishment of fx in india and legal ways to do it , can you please reply on that? will be kind of you :)

SavantGarde

Saif,

Do not worry about the questions.....

Have attached a Template file as zip.... please download the file, unzip it and then copy the file into the template folder of your MT4 wherever it is installed on your hard disk.... once you are done with it right click on any chart.. select 'Load Template' and from the window that opens, select 9-100.tpl

Once you are done doing all the above...will take the same chart of EUR/USD that I had posted earlier.... and annotate the areas of Trade & reasons.

You have asked about the penalty and legality of trading FX... have already put my views several times in other threads.... and there is nothing more to add presently

SG

LOL :p i am sorry if i asked to many questions . and sir please there is a very imp thread about the punishment of fx in india and legal ways to do it , can you please reply on that? will be kind of you :)

Saif,

Do not worry about the questions.....

Have attached a Template file as zip.... please download the file, unzip it and then copy the file into the template folder of your MT4 wherever it is installed on your hard disk.... once you are done with it right click on any chart.. select 'Load Template' and from the window that opens, select 9-100.tpl

Once you are done doing all the above...will take the same chart of EUR/USD that I had posted earlier.... and annotate the areas of Trade & reasons.

You have asked about the penalty and legality of trading FX... have already put my views several times in other threads.... and there is nothing more to add presently

SG
Thnak you very much i have loaded the template but there is a red and yellow sma i do not know how do they work sir :( sir about the legality where can i find your post and them. it would be very kind of you sir :)