My daily performance in commodities..LIVE!!

rpsvinod

LOL..so many jealous people here on this almost dead commodity forum..someone downgraded my threads from 5 rating to 3....anyways... I m done with calls and posts and updation... Unnecessary waste of energy..
Dear Deepak,

I Think so..Better first concentrate our own trade..Very limited members are really expect valuable inputs..got a lession from my thread..No one is ready to share his contribution..but always jealously ...i rated excellent..:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

DSM

Deepak, Saw your comment, and added my vote as well. Don't bother about ratings. There are typical crabs personalities that will try to run you down - only for the reason that they lack what they see in you. If a thread is not appreciated, I guess giving feedback or honest views to the thread owner for improvement would be more beneficial to both. This ofcourse is too much to expect from small minds. So as long as your cash register is ringing ;) don't let their antics distract from what you do.

LOL..so many jealous people here on this almost dead commodity forum..someone downgraded my threads from 5 rating to 3....anyways... I m done with calls and posts and updation... Unnecessary waste of energy..