My Daily Options Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

AW10

AW10.. What r ur views on DLF till expiry... and where do u see nifty to expire
Nagendra, hope u are not looking for my confirmation on your position.
It is difficult to take any call for volatile stock like DLF.

As per my reading of DLF chart, 450 is crucial level. The kind of selling that is seen in last two days from 500 level (almost straight line selling without any retracement.. indicates that there are many sellers waiting for price to come up and sell.
To me it doesn't look like the selling by day or swing players but seems more of ordres from biggies. I won't be surpised if it struggles to bounce and hold on to higher level.
Below 450, next support is 410/400 level..

Better to watch out for OI on this.. If it goes below 450 then players might shift there position down.. and make 450 as new resistence level.. which is currently seems to be good support.

Just my opinion, and market doesn't listen to me. so I prefer to listen to the market and go with the flow.

Happy Trading

findvikas

I do not see any upside until we see a decisive cross of 2185... did I told you guys that I picked NIFTY 4700PE for the current month @ 2.5 and it closed at 3

RIL 2160CA has open interest increase of 43% which is quite bearish and I do not see a cross of 2160 in near time

praveen taneja

I do not see any upside until we see a decisive cross of 2185... did I told you guys that I picked NIFTY 4700PE for the current month @ 2.5 and it closed at 3

RIL 2160CA has open interest increase of 43% which is quite bearish and I do not see a cross of 2160 in near time
you made my day bro still my sl is 2060 on RIL 2100 put Nov:clap::clap:

alroyraj

you made my day bro still my sl is 2060 on RIL 2100 put Nov:clap::clap:
@praveen_taneja
Well i like to sort out these question regarding Indiabulls account:
1.In short selling they give us a facility to rxtend an position for T+7 days ,so are we charged interest on holding a position for 7 days?
2. I read earlier that contract notes take some 4 days to arrive. Is this resolved?
3. Is Bse trading allowed on PIB or only thru the RM
4.Is Options trading restricted in any way.
5. I read after 8 ,PIB closes for the day for processing. So when is the after market orders taken?
6. Also its 0.5 del and 0.1 both ways intraday right. i.e. 0.05 buy intraday and 0.05 selling intraday right? I read that we have no written records of brokerage agreed on,so does it pose a problem?
Sorry about the wrong location of the post. :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.