My Daily Options Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing fancy PT bhai... its BIG bars seen only in red candle... bears allowing bulls to pull up nifty... and since SM is not buying it goes up without volume and then bears come with 1-2 big red bars to bring it down... what a fun to watch this :)
go boldly short once 4960 broken for 1 min and sustain...
4960 is ready to be taken out... buy 25% of 5000pe now and 50% on the break of 4960 ... keep rest 25% pending if a pull back comes to average out
No... do not hold any options of nov series... if want then short future
do not hold any puts freshly bought today... those who are already holding keep holding..
target is around 4750
RIL almost gaya samjho.... once this buy guy come to support bears you will go to 4905
Gaya gaya bada bhai gaya :D
those holding longs on reliance please get out of it.... it just had the biggest red bar
and now reliance is supporting it...
Hahahahaha told u all mkt is down when RIL below 2070 when above that mkt can show 5100 today now see:rofl:
Ohh kahin mein TA to nahi ban gayaa:lol:

PGDIMES

Hahahahaha told u all mkt is down when RIL below 2070 when above that mkt can show 5100 today now see:rofl:
It's ur day...Laugh at ur heart's will...Maybe someday market will sweep u out of ur feet..:thumb:

findvikas

yeah yeah yeah... I offered you 50/50... now cover my losses :)
game is over? may be for bears... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.