My Chatroom experience

nareshch

Hi Sh50 ,

I want to know some more about your chat room experience .

Browsed AShwani gujrals website and there it is mentioned that Minimum investment is Rs10 Lakhs . Why we need 10 Lakhs minimum of investment and How they know whether we really have 10 Lakhs or not .

Is this Chatroom is just to give Tips to buy /sell Or Will he teach us how to trade and techniques .If yes , Do we need a live data feed and Software ?
I just use my indiabulls terminal for intraday graphs ( which lacks many indicators ) as i do not have live intraday feed .For EOD i use amibroker .

Your reply is very much appreciated .

Dear Hiren Bhai,

Read your article on Life Positive. Excellent. Would be nice to meet up and share. I am Jayesh and have just posted my first post on Traderji.

I am strongly influenced by JK, Bono and now realise that we need to do a lot in India, having lived out for a while.

Thanks again for your viewpoint.

Namaskar Jayesh Shah

sh50

Thanks everybody. I am not essentially a sharemarket guy. I was just experimenting with Techincal analysis. Though its a very interesting subject, in the short term, nothing is reliable and to me it is "Andho me kana raja". Unless you have some god given unexplainable gift, making money consistently out of the sharemakret or basing your livelihood on it is sheer stuipidity. That is my view. Each has to learn by himself.

As for the chatroom, a lot many people have left but some good guys have stayed back as well. So its difficult to give a definitive judgement. After I left, the chatroom guys told me that a lot of people burnt their fingers very badly. Even Gujral's associate said that trading is vicious.

I have been through five three TA gurus and though they are comeptent, I don't think any of them are entirely earning out of it.

Thanks everybody. I am not essentially a sharemarket guy. I was just experimenting with Techincal analysis. Though its a very interesting subject, in the short term, nothing is reliable and to me it is "Andho me kana raja". Unless you have some god given unexplainable gift, making money consistently out of the sharemakret or basing your livelihood on it is sheer stuipidity. That is my view. Each has to learn by himself.

As for the chatroom, a lot many people have left but some good guys have stayed back as well. So its difficult to give a definitive judgement. After I left, the chatroom guys told me that a lot of people burnt their fingers very badly. Even Gujral's associate said that trading is vicious.

I have been through five three TA gurus and though they are comeptent, I don't think any of them are entirely earning out of it.
Hi!
It's nice to see your post for the first time since I am here. Have read your old ones though and they were really informative even about the guruji at sohna post. :)

About gujral, one of the forum members lost 45% of equity in few months using AG's Chat Room.

So how is marketing going?

Best Regards,
--Ashish

SGM

Hello Hiren bhai

Nice to see your post after long.

The claim for Year 2005-2006 was a gain of 200% on capital(min 10Lacs). The question is why charge a mere Rs. 5000/- for a gain of 100000/- to 200000/- per month (that is on minimum capital).

I would quote here the gr8 Guru himself. "If you cannot kiss the queen, kiss the maid." The queen being the stock market, and the maid being selling advice/news letters service. Ofcourse this was meant for other analysts and does not apply to himself, so he thinks.

Nothing is reliable and to me it is "Andho me kana raja". Unless you have some god given unexplainable gift, making money consistently out of the sharemakret or basing your livelihood on it is sheer stuipidity. That is my view.
Strong words indeed!

Each has to learn by himself.
Yes and also pay their fees for learning.

Hope you are keepng good health and doing well in life.

Warm Regards
Sanjay

Dear Hiren Bhai,

I think I replied on your email address but nevertheless, your Life Positive article was superb. I share similar views, homeschool our children and am trying to find a way to start an alternative school built on a farm. similar to what JK does at Rishi Valley but they still follow the input method rather than a process method.

Sometimes I think it is best not to educate at all and let the child drive the situation. We are doing that with Govind our almost 5 year old son. I think till 6 years or 7 years, it is best not to actually try and teach anything except language.

Would love to share my ideas with you and it would be nice to have someone more senior put things in a different perspective. I realsie the pitfalls of tunnel vision, not that I get into this anymore but when you are doing something totally against the norm, you are put on the defensive automatically and then the discussion becomes more an established tug of war than an open, learning tool.

I run my own sales agency and am sort of semi retired. When I am not travelling I am reflecing, reading and surfing the net. This last month has been learning stock trading and trying to get software up and running. Thanks to Vish I have managed to speed up on this front.

We live in Pune.

Jayesh

sh50

We seem to be in the same age group, Jayesh. Always nice to bump into somebody who believes in education in the liternal sense.

Be careful about trading though. Its not at all easy to earn consistently in the short run.