My charts (and yours too........)

preethi21

Happy Holi to all members of this forum especially Mr.Babukraman, dhootankur,timepass, shanjanujatar ,pipcounter and all who visit this thread........
----------------------

i invite traders to share their moneymanagement and most imp adding positions to a winning rally
adding positions in rally is the key to success ....

Lets share ur ideas on adding positions in rallys thanks in advance

Preethi, I can only share in your excitement in heart only, as I am from the USA.

I use a bit of a different approach in adding to positions.
As an example, I entered the EUR/JPY during Tokyo last night (my time) at 106.77. My target was 108.10. When I woke up and saw position progressing well, I took out my position in hopes I might be wrong and it would go further. As it turned out, I cashed out the trade at 108.12. After the intraday correction, I reentered at 107.80. I took the % of the gain from the previous trade multiplied that by 1.2, and then added the corresponding amount of lots I had on my previous position to my new position and I'm prepared to ride it to circa 108.60. 108.78 would be the next level I would go long at, or go long if the correction from 108.60 is substantial enough.

Happy Holi to all members of this forum especially Mr.Babukraman, dhootankur,timepass, shanjanujatar ,pipcounter and all who visit this thread........
----------------------

i invite traders to share their moneymanagement and most imp adding positions to a winning rally
adding positions in rally is the key to success ....

Lets share ur ideas on adding positions in rallys thanks in advance

preethi21

Hi friends...
Today i am going to discuss something different .. ie betting strategies

Ok Most of u may heard about Blackjack game... How to maintain risk in betting of blackjack....
Success in Blackjack game is Betting strategies..
In trading we can apply Black jack systems for maintain our risk lots..

One of the famous system ie, The Oscar Grind Betting System

Anyway u can search in google for risksystems and find some good then share it....

Thanks

dhootankur

Mostly its like if I say in FNO one will start with 1 lot and if he wins and has accumulated a profit which will fulfill his loss if happens with two lots then next game should be of 2 lots...if second survives then things goes on increasing and if loss starts thing comes back to normal...hmm kind of pyramiding concept can be played out...but down to up..

preethi21

The second simple system is one I came up with to begin dragging after the first win. I have used this successfully and, when the conditions merit, it is a good fall back system. It is a good “choppy” game system. The system is harder to manage at times due to its use of half units. Numerically, in units, it looks like the following:

1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - Repeat

As with Harvey’s system, once you lose, you flat bet one unit until you win. Once you hit the two-unit level, be more conservative.

The advantage to the system is that after each win you drag part of it rather than letting it all ride. A disadvantage is it will progress at a slightly slower rate. One more note about this system: when the deck seems to be player biased, the sixth bet could be increased to four units, then dropped down. Winning streaks of greater than six in a row are very rare, occurring about two to three percent of the total number of groups.