My charts (and yours too........)

babukraman

HDIL
Weekly
Jan ’08 – Aug ’08 :down trend
Oct ’08 – Apr ’09 : range
Apr ’09 – Oct ’09 : up trend
Oct ’09 – till now : down trend
with LH, LL, LH, LL , LL formation. Please refer to the markings on the weekly chart. Even with this down trend, the HL @ 179 formed in July ’09 rally is not taken down yet. With the current down trend on the weekly, I’ll avoid this stock for now. I’ll wait for a new HH, HL formation to go long.

babukraman

BOMDYEING
12th Oct @ 642.30
First of all, can this pattern be a CnH as the left rim of the cup isn’t horizontally aligned with the right side? I do understand that TA is an art than a science.
If it’s a CnH, then the handle has failed to b/o. so a failed pattern for a SFFP candidate.
What’s clear now is that it’s in a triangle pattern. Which side is it poised to b/o? Just keep it on your radar.

RajeshDua

BOMDYEING
12th Oct @ 642.30
First of all, can this pattern be a CnH as the left rim of the cup isnt horizontally aligned with the right side? I do understand that TA is an art than a science.
If its a CnH, then the handle has failed to b/o. so a failed pattern for a SFFP candidate.
Whats clear now is that its in a triangle pattern. Which side is it poised to b/o? Just keep it on your radar.
Thank you Babukraman for this nice Thread :clap:

babukraman

Last edited: