Mutual Fund Basics

praveen taneja

Re: yearly return around 30-40% in mutual fund?

is there any mutual fund which provide 30 -40% return annually in india . ? i can go for high risk mf.i can invest upto 8yr.
for even 8 consequtive yrs no MF can give u 30% return remember every 21k hav a 13k behind:D:D

How to decide among the various fund managers and mutual funds?

I have found that most of the active managed mutual funds cannot beat index consistently. Is it worthwhile to still invest in mutual funds? What if my mutual fund is not actively managed or my fund manager cannot navigate the market better than a random collection of indexed stocks? How to choose among so many mutual funds and fund managers available? Form where can I receive information about the best mutual funds and fund managers that beat market index regularly and are suitable for me? Please suggest. Thanks a lot!

Any information about mutual funds?

Hi! I am thinking of investing some of my savings into mutual funds. Can anyone recommend where I can find information about best mutual funds. It would be helpful to know about some fund mangers that have beaten market index. Please help!

Where can I get more information on mutual fund?

I am new to mutual fund investing. Where can I get more information on mutual fund and how to pick fund managers?

Hedge Funds queries

Hello friends,

I have a few queries. Could you assist me how to find the answers for the same?

1) what are the restrictions on Indian investors to invest in hedge funds and private equity funds and what is the maximum amount they can invest?

2) What is the maximum amount an institution can invest into a hedge fund or private equity fund and is it allowed for a corporate pension of a large company based in India to invest in these products?

3) Can a high net worth investor place capital into a hedge fund through an institution that he owns?
4) Are there any specific restrictions regarding the marketing of these types of products in India?

I'm really just trying to understand the restrictions on the individual and institutional level regarding these investments.