multiple orders for several clients

Hello TJs. Is there any software/function to punch in simultaneous orders for 10 clients at a time at the same buying price or same stoploss level, in all 10 accounts?

Can this be done in Odin?

i want to buy the same quantity of shares in all the client accounts(simultaneously) at the same price. Punching in manual orders for each client is time consuming.

GTji

Hello TJs. Is there any software/function to punch in simultaneous orders for 10 clients at a time at the same buying price or same stoploss level, in all 10 accounts?

i want to buy the same quantity of shares in all the client accounts(simultaneously) at the same price. Punching in manual orders for each client is time consuming.
Just curious. Are you a sub-broker? What do you have to do to become a sub-broker?

i have people coming to me for advisory service. So wanted to know whether it is possible to automate it or not. Is there any such solution possible?

i am a professional trader

No , as far as i know NO ...but in Nest trader , if u get the terminal software u can punch orders for every client mapped under u but not in same time , once u punch a order for a client , immediately u can punch order for the others...

If u want to punch orders at the same time , i think u should put orders well in advance at the price u want ...

So this is what i know , i have used ODIN and NEST ...if u guys know any better sw , plz share

In Nest We have this option of placing orders in multiple accounts at a time. But this orders have to be prepared in the basket. You can place Limit, SL,Market orders.
Can Anyone tell me Is it possible to modify these orders after placing orders at one go in all accounts if that orders are not executed?

In Nest We have this option of placing orders in multiple accounts at a time. But this orders have to be prepared in the basket. You can place Limit, SL,Market orders.
Can Anyone tell me Is it possible to modify these orders after placing orders at one go in all accounts if that orders are not executed?
Yes it can be done try searching Bulk Orders for Multiple Clients MCX

try searching how to put multiple clients orders in mcx nse bse in google