Motilal Oswal-Investment advice!

Motilal Oswal has recommended `Buy` on Patni Computer (Q,N,C,F)* with a price target of Rs 592 in its report dated Apr. 29, 2010.Any news on it guys?
As far as i know..they always give the best investment advice possible.had some good bargains because of them.but dont know what happened with their Buy recommendation on Maruti?

As far as i know..they always give the best investment advice possible.had some good bargains because of them.but dont know what happened with their Buy recommendation on Maruti?
i guess they have learned their lesson...in fact they again came out with a `Buy` on Cipla with a price target of Rs 350 as against the market price (CMP) of Rs 320 in its report dated May 10, 2010.wonder what is their on their minds?

motilal oswl advices regarding icici jp associates works 100%
i do not follow their advice but i check the same as i use trading platform of motilal oswal
last month they had informed reliance will reach 1200 buy at 1133 but in fact stock touched to 976 and then bounced back

motilal oswl advices regarding icici jp associates works 100%
i do not follow their advice but i check the same as i use trading platform of motilal oswal
last month they had informed reliance will reach 1200 buy at 1133 but in fact stock touched to 976 and then bounced back
yes even i remember that case.but i must admit i got surprised to a great deal as i did not expect it to bounce back so soon!

Dear friend, as for as i know, Motilal Oswal does not offer any Mutual Fund... it is not a mutual fund house. They offer Portfolio management services.

alroyraj

As far as I've heard they say Motilal and Sharekhan's advice is better than most. Just what i've heard though not used any. Dont know what categories they fall under though. The actual users have to comment .