Morning Update at 0800hrs for Intraday Market Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

aid

I think it will help if you make the LTP only to be updated since other data is only updated once a day.

Do consider that the data we are getting is a free resource and bandwidth abuse should be avoided. Make sure you limit the refresh rate if you do make it automatic.

I hope everyone remembers: With great power comes great responsibility ;)

Those who are looking for Nifty option chain in excel with auto-refresh can download it below. Straight from the horse's mouth (Data from NSE server :lol:). I've set the update to every 5mins. Minimum interval is 2min. (The limit is from NSE, nothing can be done to make it real time). It is very basic cause I don't don't have a lot of time right now. If anyone has issues let me know but I don't visit the forum often so will take some time.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5N14HZ7O

P.S: Nothing comes free, if you abuse bandwidth then you won't get anything. Bandwidth is a precious resource but most don't realize it. When you don't need auto refresh disable it at file open. Don't worry it doesn't get saved. Next time you open the file it will continue to autorefesh.

Njoy :thumb:
Hi LT ,
Thanx for the useful post.:thumb:
I'm trying to take entry into this area. Recently paper trading. Hope you seniors will always be helpful ......

----aid

lazytrader

Hi LT,

Seems like a very useful and interesting file but I am getting this message while I click the link-

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable"

and BTW,
the hidden gems thread is hugely valuable. Thanks for this wonderful work. :)
It is working now try again.

pranayk

markets for 20th nov 09

as was mentioned yesterday, against the hope of many that the markets would break out, operators & manipulators would bring it down and exactly that happened. On friday also one should be reasonably sure to see a big gap down open with very low volume that may generate panic amongst weaker hands to quit their long positions when market manipulators will be quietly buying when the markets will be crashing. So for next one or two trading sessions just close your eyes and ruthlessly short the markets on every intraday rise till lower level of 4925 followed by 4860 levels. As long as nifty remains below the critical level of 5050 just chase and short nifty future for a week end bonanza. However just keep one think in mind , do not carry over your shorts and remain light for the week end as market operators and big manipulators will squeeze you out of shape because they will just do the opposite to the general opinion. On thursday, although indian markets have fallen much more than other asian markets still traders on the short side will have a bonanza.

Last week nifty had closed at 4999 after 2 weeks of rise from the lows of 4540. So one should be reasonably sure to see a negative weekly closing below 4999 and be sure operators will close the week at its lowest point to trap everyone on monday after another fall in dow on friday also. The only saving grace may be 50 day moving average around 4939 levels that may show a reasonable bounce from this level only after the breach of this level to test last friday 12th nov red candle low of 4925.traders holding long positions need not panic and hold long futures boldly to quietly roll over to december month and ruthlessly short higher calls of november. Intraday cash traders should continue to ruthlessly short insider infected india cement shares from the start only & make this a routine shorting habit every day with sl above 106 only

IF ONE HAS A LOOK AT THE CHART ABOVE ONE WILL NOTICE THE COMPLETION OF FIRST SET OF 5 WAVES FROM THE LOW OF 4540 TILL THE HIGH OF 4944,MARKED 1 TO 5 IN BLACK NUMBERS. AFTER A CORRECTION TILL 4860, THE 2ND SET OF 5 WAVES STARTED FROM THE LOWS OF 4860 AND AS MARKED IN THE CHART IN RED. 3 WAVES ARE OVER AT 5080 AND CORRECTIVE 4TH DOWN WAVE HAS STARTED. FROM THE LOW OF 4860 TILL THE HIGH OF 5080, 61% FIBONACCI DOWNWARD RETRACEMENT COMES TILL 4944. IF THIS 4944 IS BREACHED THEN NIFTY SHOULD FIND SUPPORT ABOVE 4925, THE LOW OF 2ND WAVE. HOWEVER IF 4925 IS DECISIVELY BREACHED, THEN ONE CAN BOLDLY SHORT MORE OF NIFTY FUTURES, AS IN THAT CASE ONE CAN EXPECT A BIGGER FALL TOWARDS 4860 LEVELS EARLY NEXT WEEK. BOLD TRADERS MAY FADE THE INITIAL GAP DOWN OPEN TO SHORT AGAIN AFTER THE UPWARD RETRACEMENT DEPENDING ON THE CONDITION OF OTHER ASIAN MARKETS WHICH ARE LIKELY TO BLINDLY FOLLOW DOW.

Last edited:
Dear Pranayk,

I must appreciate your selfless consistent efforts for so many days...which are extremely helpful for people like me who are still learning in market...& don't have access to hourly data..as i m using EOD charts...i must clap for u dude...:clap::clap::clap:

Every time i look at your analysis i learn something new...
I m sure your analysis will be a light house for the new bees in the sea of market where scrap operators are dominant...Your analysis become more vital for me when DOW dips too much in red like today's...

Please carry on your selfless service ...GOD BLESS YOU...

God surely will give u real happiness & prosperity....

Thanks & Warm Regards,
Milind D.

Status
Not open for further replies.