Mithunda's Stock tips.. enjoy

The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has unearthed a fake housing scandal that runs into crores of rupees. LIC Housing Finance, Central Bank of India and some private sector developers are involved in the scam.

On the back of this multi-crore fake housing loans scandal, the CBI on Wednesday conducted a nation-wide raid and is now questioning senior officials from LIC Housing Finance as well as Central Bank of India. In fact names like Bank of India too may come into light. This, it is expected, will lead to several arrests. :annoyed: :confused:

It wasnt much as I am an amateur. but I hope to recover the amt after following ur advice
Short banking stocks tomorrow... the ones who are stuck in the scam... that should help you recover.. it will open gap down.. then is the time to watch out.. it should slide down and then show some stability... play it there on there in basis.. on swings short positions here and there... should work.. listen to instinct.. but don't panic.. :thumb: note that there will be many to out there with same plans like mine.. so I would also look elsewhere cuz it should have hurt morale of the bulls.. Patience pays.. as I been shouting for a few weeks now.. do not enter with big money.. who knows who's doing what.. If god doesn't cure madness he gives more madness :)

No intraday tips for today.. just play safe with the banking scripts and realty.. everyone is thinking to short them but this will put pressure on other sectors as well and pull the weaker ones down...

jxcess

No intraday tips for today.. just play safe with the banking scripts and realty.. everyone is thinking to short them but this will put pressure on other sectors as well and pull the weaker ones down...
short sold on bank of india... decent profit but not enuf to compensate for yesterday's loss

26-11-2010..

Hello Everyone.. One reason I always avoid betting in markets which has moved above a certain level is that we don't know for sure what is the highest limit after which it should correct itself and when also that when it starts falling we are not sure how low it will hit.. My strategy is to play day on day basis with little amount every time the market enters such zone.. and so it was Intraday tips.. For the PMS clients that we handle.. which we do in a different mode.. it was pure NIFTY futures and Call/Put hedging for this range bound market.. with little bit of stocks here and there.. that too with the surplus that we had generated on their investments rather than any long positions... now that it has shredded a lot of weight.. its time to use funds to accumulate shares.. there should be a week of consolidation now and after that it should show its true colors..

The direction is not clear on how low it should hit.. this is the time I would enter the market with a planned strategy.. and the points below should outline it

1> I know how much I want to invest into the market..
2> I have identified scripts which are not going shed too much from here and are considerably carry a lower risk..
3> How much should I buy now.. I will buy different script of 15% the entire amount.. and wait.. until I am sure that the market is confidently bullish.
4> what is my worst chances? Nifty sliding below 5400 which I am very very confident should not happen.. buy you never know..
5> when should I buy more stocks.. when I see that there is systematic buying withing a proper range and the market is settled and also on every dips.. I will throw in a percent to five till I am pretty sure that's that and its way up now..

I will then sell off small parts at regular upward movements.. I say that every 10 to 15 days it would be 2 steps forward one step back..

Here are few stock Ideas that I Believe is good to accumulate..

DELTACORP Accumulate SL 102.75 TGT 135 Time Period 15-30 days
ORCHIDCHEM Accumulate 303.85 SL 296.80 TGT 325 Time Period 15-30 days
GLENMARK Accumulate SL 347.85 TGT 361.50 - 365.30
HDIL BUY AT 185.80 SL 175.90 TGT 196.60 - 202.55 - Intraday.. risky
Bhushan Steel Ltd Accumulate for target of 475 and SL of 439 Time Period 15-30 days
RIL Accumulate.. should touch 1040 soon
Kewal Kiran Clothing TGT 610 in near future.. you can easily keep this in your demat for a long time to come..

Also remember there is a chance that India may go to war so don't put everything in the market..

Big Love,
Mithun

Last edited: