Mirc Electronics----dont miss it!

Hello all,
hold on if u have bought! some consolidation evident! Fall or correction on decreasingly low volumes. Do not panic. But dont bet all ur capital on any single trade! if u have positions, dont add to it as u increase ur risk.

As of now fresh buying needs to be confirmed.

Seeya,
Winston
Hi Winston,

Mirc continues to go down!

What was the SL you have predicted!

Regards!

dude,

I had betted big on your MIRC call of 70+ ........ u have lost the credibility atleast from me......
I think its all a matter of trusting your own judgement and sensibilities; which I feel is apparently lacking.

Guys, he is not making or running the market for that matter. Give him a break. Do you fancy someone can exactly predict what will happen globally and how these cues affect our Stock markets? Show me someone who does that, and I'll show you a millionaire.

It your call in the end. I have said this once, and I say it again: Technical Analysis is not a science; atleast not an exact one. There are a lot of X-factors involved which cannot be put on the charts.

A healthy respect for peers on this forum is highly called for!

winstonn

dude,

I had betted big :eek:on your MIRC call of 70+ ........ u have lost the credibility atleast from me......
Your anger is obvious as u suffered heavy loss! but please learn the basic rules of the game!

you were wrong betting big! kindly learn from your mistake!
Did u follow stop loss and money management?
I request you to improve urself on stops, money management and psychology! rather than blamming others.

Seeya,
Winston:)

sudoku1

dude,

I had betted big on your MIRC call of 70+ ........ u have lost the credibility atleast from me......
a ray of hope....
technically on a med term...its a HOLD...only a CLOSE below 26.50 will alter the bullish outlook.
but will have 2 moniter the stoploss on regular basis...:)