Mettle II

What is the MOTIVE of this contest?

To find the person who makes more profit

OR

To find a person who is proficient in market using TA

Sorry for this dump question!

rkkarnani

Just checked my Moneybhai rank am still at rank 200, anybody can check with user name prabhjeetrana
Great going friend, one reason is that you are not playing for some time so your holdings have appreciated, which tells us buy and hold may be a very good idea in todays market.
Your last transaction was on 28th September 2007. Well hope we are able todo it with real money!!!!!!
Regards

Prabhjeet

No RK if i knew that contest was still on my portfolio would have shown even better results, i would have sold stocks like RAMAKRISHNA FORGINGS and Jayant agro a long back.

But i do agree that for trading a buy and hold in Bull market works very well and those are new in market should start with this approach

Few people are aware of dumping questions and few are wise enough to ask dumb questions!!!

I am stuck in the middle.
-:)

OR

Sounds fab!
Let people share their excitement with this call!
One hundred thousands is very promising figure to start the game.

It is a platinum chance for me to copy a few portfolios ;)

Friends, People really interested in showing there mettle in Calls and TA in an open and honest environment can trade with upto 25 Lakhs at moneybhai.com

Let the participants announce there moneybhai ID here and so can be tracked by all and sundry.

We can set a limit of say Rs.1/-lakh as max limit for investment and say three months time frame for final results.

No need for Contract Notes etc.

Ofcourse this would be an exercise without any monetary returns.

Regards
R K Karnani

rkkarnani

OR

Well frankly I also do not have any inkling of the motive, my motive was to put forward a method by which "POSTING CONTRACT NOTES" could be avoided.
And btw, its not a DUMB question at all!!!!
Regards

Well frankly I also do not have any inkling of the motive, my motive was to put forward a method by which "POSTING CONTRACT NOTES" could be avoided.
And btw, its not a DUMB question at all!!!!
Regards
So I guess we need to find the best TA man out here!

Am I correct!

Why not give everyone same software, same cash, same market that they are not familiar to assess each ones ability!

That too during night time or a free time pre decided!

We can also watch each persons desktop to analyze for any fraud activity!

A virtual monitored trading game for a fixed period of time for a fixed period of days!

R

ratan jain

So I guess we need to find the best TA man out here!

Am I correct!

Why not give everyone same software, same cash, same market that they are not familiar to assess each ones ability!

That too during night time or a free time pre decided!

We can also watch each persons desktop to analyze for any fraud activity!

A virtual monitored trading game for a fixed period of time for a fixed period of days!
What are we trying to start, an Indian chapter of MI5, KGB, or Mossad?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Equities 52