Metatrader 4 Custom indicator

Hi, I have been using metatrader 4 for demo trading for past couple of months, there are some NSE stocks that we can practice with like INFOSYS, RELIANCE IND etc. I have downloaded some custom indicators for mt4 which works 70-80% most of time during my demo trading, now if any one using mt4 for real trading, he can use these indicators to get some real results, so that all the traders will be benefited. I don't have mt4 plugins for NEST/ODIN/NOW, so if anyone has mt4 bridge/plugins for those trading terminals, I request him to share it and use these indicators.

1. Mega trend indicator
2. Supertrend
3. Ultimate trend signal (BEST)
4. First strike
5. Range breakout

If anyone using amibroker, he too can share custom indicators similar to these,and also some plugins for mt4 or amibroker to NEST/ODIN/NOW

Given picture shows 1 hour timeframe chart of reliance ind, my advise if anyone is doing demo trading or real trading through mt4 , he must use 1 hour time frame to get best out of these indicators, ultimate trend signal is best out of these indicators but one has to use it in longer time frame to get desired result.

Lastly again, if anyone using amibroker and has such indicators like these, request him to share those.........

Here are the indicators

Attachments