metastock

swampdoc said:
Hello all, In regards to having too many formulas etc... I would highly suggest to check out a product called The Fractals Edge. It seems to be an all in one product that calculates everything automatically. All you have to do is read the data and make your buying or selling decision. You can see it at the following link. www.thefractalsedge.com
I will be purchasing this within the next week after I get back from my trip in Las Vegas. I will be going there to see the Las Vegas Traders Expo which will have a Quantum Futures, TFE Meta Stock, and The Fractals Edge. I hope to see all the new stuff they have to offer and will share what I see with you all here upon my return.
I tried the MetaStock just today and didnt like it. It was very Klunky to work with. Not smooth and took too much time to learn. So far I am not very impressed with what I see. I still like the simpleness of The Fractals Edge better so far.
SwampDoc
i could not connect to www.thefractalsedge.com. pls tell me is there any mirror site for this

Check out http://www.fractalsedge.com/

It worked for me. If you are trying this software I would like to hear your feedback on the same.

I have been using metastock for quite some time. I am interested to know the formula for drawing a moving average curve using indicator builder. Can any metestock wizard help me.

oxusmorouz

I have been using metastock for quite some time. I am interested to know the formula for drawing a moving average curve using indicator builder. Can any metestock wizard help me.
Mov(Data Array, Periods, Type)

{Eg - type Mov(C,10,E) for plotting a 10 day exponential moving average of close}

Please go through the manual and formula premier.

Sincerely yours.