metastock plugins

renu daga

hi..
sunando,,,glad to found u are from calcutta........me too......from calcutta...staying rashbehari,,,,,,,,,,well i think u are rgt ....uploading all the links will take alot of time ,,,and data consuming too,,,,, we can talk on this ,,on messenger,,,my id is ,,
renu_daga1973
[email protected]

sunbim31

hi..
sunando,,,glad to found u are from calcutta........me too......from calcutta...staying rashbehari,,,,,,,,,,well i think u are rgt ....uploading all the links will take alot of time ,,,and data consuming too,,,,, we can talk on this ,,on messenger,,,my id is ,,
renu_daga1973
[email protected]
u are welcome ,I am from Dhakuria ,not very far from ur place

hi,
Sunando,

i am a new member to this group and have read ur post .i am learning T/a

i will send the cds with my add & stmped envelop to ur place

kindly send the stuff u have mentioned as it 'll help me and people like me alot learning the t/a

thanx

ds2778

U

uasish

Hi,
Sunondo is gr8 , he is always by nature a helping guy.Even with his high corporate commitments he is always helping me since 1.5 yrs.I didnt knew he has this ID in traderji,only when he replied to renu's mail i can zero in.
Asish

renu daga

rrgt....asish...
i ma talking to him on messenegr ,,,nice guy,,
but u know i ahve joined thisgroup sinec last nov,,,,,,and i ahve found this forum amazing,,,i mena there is no sign of hiding secrets and knowledge,,people here are ,,,,,,,,,,ready to share,,everything whta they have ...and what they get,,,,,at the same time i had joined invest bulls,,,,,,,amazing ,,,,its very dull forum.....
KEEP IT UP U GUYS,,,,,,,AND THANKS,,TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

oxusmorouz

Hello Renu Daga,
This system uses a zigzag indicator and hence, cannot be trusted. It shows a buy signal one day and it disappears the next day,LOL

oxusmorouz

Excepting the trading system that I use, I post all my formulas here in traderji (usually in "experiments in technical analysis" or "metastock expert" thread). I've posted a MACDH divergence kit in the former thread today. Why don't you test it?

Oxy