Metastock Formula

Hi mangup,

I need to run explorer in metastock intraday basis...which has time based formuala.

For: ex 9.15 to 9.45 high low should be greater than 9.45 to 10.15 high low.

This has to be explored in real time basis intraday after market open.

pls kindly guide me how to write code in explorer in metastock.

Thanks in advance

Is the Metastock or like wise available for free to download.
does any one have both metastock and MT4 what are the differences between these.
how good are this one comparing upon amibroker, any extra things or benefits.

mangup

Hi mangup,

I need to run explorer in metastock intraday basis...which has time based formuala.

For: ex 9.15 to 9.45 high low should be greater than 9.45 to 10.15 high low.

This has to be explored in real time basis intraday after market open.

pls kindly guide me how to write code in explorer in metastock.

Thanks in advance
If u want a current bar's high should be greater than prev bar's high then the formula is --
H>Ref(H,-1)
U have to paste this formula in filter column of the exploration. Also u have to select the time frame as per ur choice (15 min, 30 min,etc)

Similarly for low. I hope this is what u want. Pl confirm.

i got it mangup but i need exactly like this.

9.15 to 9.45 bar high and low should be greater than 9.45 to 10.15 bar high and low...this kinda of stocks should be selected daily.

intraday basis i need to explore daily please give command exactly on this...it wud be greatful.

thanx

Dear mangup,

Pls give me exact formula to paste on filter which i posted in previous reply.

It would be great....9.45 high and low should be greater than 9.45 to 10.15 high and low.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, sri,

yes, you should be more precise about your code request.

first, bear in mind that, when working with intraday chart, programming codes is easier if you (can) decide first what periodicity to plot and consequentily to trade.

as far as I've understood you need a bar whose high/low will be higher than the high/low of a previous bar (or maybe a period of bars), so, if this condition is not related to a particular time of the day, the basic code (H > Ref(H,-1) AND L>Ref(L,-1) written for you by mangup is what you need; otherwise, the code will be a little more complicated and more important you sholud tell us what particular time of the day you are interested in.

cheers.

Marco "gabibbo"

could anyone help me on this kind of formula

i want to get 1 on 15min chart when the rsi(14) > 70 in 60 min and -1 in 15 min when rsi(14) < 30 on 60 min

:cool::clap::clapping: