Metastock Expert advisor as a learning aid.

Karanm

I am requesting all the memers to inform me any Expert Advisor with Success Rate of 80% & Risk / Reward Ratio of 1: 2 to Trade Nifty with E.O.D. on Daily Charts

Thanks

I am requesting all the memers to inform me any Expert Advisor with Success Rate of 80% & Risk / Reward Ratio of 1: 2 to Trade Nifty with E.O.D. on Daily Charts

Thanks
There is no such readymade expert that will make u money.You have to work hard in studying and researching the market to create your own expert.80 % success and 1:2 risk reward combined is not possible even by experts.The systems with good riskreward have less success % , but they make money by even 50% success.systems with 80% successful rate are usually scalping systems and its almost impossible to make money with scalping systems as they can not brear the slippage costs.

AJAY

Dear Friends,

Please remove the word Success Rate from the Trader's Dictionary. If the model stops you, please don't call it a failure. Please develop an insight regarding the handling part of the "so called failure." Then automatically you can create a winning trade model by way of incorporating the practical angles of trade handling with your model.

This is just sharing my view. Sorry if I interrupted your discussion.

Happy practicing technicals

Ajayakumar