members discussion forum

Raghuveer

I feel, more work for Mods/Admin team if the trouble mongers start their own thread !!!

Power in wrong hands !
Mods can allow select people to start such a thread with mod powers. People who share method, explain with charts, teach something or some informative thread can be allowed to be mods for their own thread.

nirav_j

The forum must make people value their accounts. The fact that if one ID gets banned, he knows he can come back with another username causes the person to not value the original ID.

Now that said, in members area, posting privileges can be provided as per the reputation a poster has gotten on his ID during his stay at traderji. That will ensure that the trouble makers are out and cant post in that members only area ..

when only friends are allowed to post, it becomes like a Pvt group, and starts another hassle of friending/unfriending fellow members .. might also create some ego issues ..

XRAY27

The forum must make people value their accounts. The fact that if one ID gets banned, he knows he can come back with another username causes the person to not value the original ID.

Now that said, in members area, posting privileges can be provided as per the reputation a poster has gotten on his ID during his stay at traderji. That will ensure that the trouble makers are out and cant post in that members only area ..

when only friends are allowed to post, it becomes like a Pvt group, and starts another hassle of friending/unfriending fellow members .. might also create some ego issues ..
Good suggestion...hope admin considers this ..

Catch22

Hi Nifty Trade,
Please ,Try FAQ ,
Under user profile features ,click on private messages and follow the procedures.
Hope this helps.

nifty trade

Hi Nifty Trade,
Please ,Try FAQ ,
Under user profile features ,click on private messages and follow the procedures.
Hope this helps.
thanks catch

but i think there is some issue or error , i cant seem to have it activated at all

moderators please look into the problem

thanks

Catch22

Wish I could help you better. I have forgotten the exact procedure .

From what I recollect ,there is an option that you need to click to allow messages .
You may have to send an invite to a friend ,you wish to send messages to ,to add to your contact list.
Any other person here may help you better ,with exact ways to go about .

Or you could ask TP or TR or Amitrandive or Xray 27,in their respective threads .
I doubt this has anything to do with tech issues or mods ..a personal view.

Take care

if you notice, traderji does not have a system of negative reps. Also, the admin/mods must have had the experience of some members trying to manipulate their reputation points by clicking the "thanks" button through different ids.

nirav_j

if you notice, traderji does not have a system of negative reps. Also, the admin/mods must have had the experience of some members trying to manipulate their reputation points by clicking the "thanks" button through different ids.
You are right on that front TP bhai .. But I guess we are more or less cool nowadays ..

Problem postponed till the time new trouble forments ;)