mcx commodity trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but i covered early reason my tgt is only 400 to 1000 .. it went till 444.40 lvls..
hey raaja , good to know that you made profit but did you exit from trade due to technicals or just because you have earned enough.
it would be good if you could share the reason behind your calls through charts etc rather than writing about them.
have a safe trading.

k.raaja

Buy copper above 449.10 sl 447.50 tgt 450.20..451.50 cmmp 448.70
final tgt hit.. so gain of 3k if holded.. cheeeeeeeeeeers cmp 451.30..if yu need to take risk try SELL COPPER NEAR 451 TO 452 SL 454.50 FOR TGT 449..447.60 CMP 451.30 otherwise close your terminal by keeping nealry 4k in your pockets :clap: today more than daily tgt achived.. :rofl:

k.raaja

hey raaja , good to know that you made profit but did you exit from trade due to technicals or just because you have earned enough.
it would be good if you could share the reason behind your calls through charts etc rather than writing about them.
have a safe trading.
hi Futur, i have exited early from copper sell call because there was some bullish divergence occured in copper charts.. thats why exited completely.. rahter than losing it is better to exit with 200 profit na :D .

actually i have exited with gain of 40 paisa from 40 paisa gain nealry 20 paisa for brokerage... so cool gain 200 in pockets.. :clap:

and reason behind my trades is simple.. i am using some breakout strategy with some mechanical lvls..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.