(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

pannet1

It moved down after a consolidation on upper levels.... it did not give any long signal during this. Still it is in Bear run. NF is now positive for long & can take long for positional....
Thats right but we could retrace up and with the bear trend still intact. Thats the problem with trading. I am just looking at how to stagger the range that i am looking at currently.

1541070547244.png

if i am at the bottom and it is making a lower high, i test with 1x of buy ... if the bottom breaks convincingly then i need to flip.

stock_mani

Thats right but we could retrace up and with the bear trend still intact. Thats the problem with trading. I am just looking at how to stagger the range that i am looking at currently.

View attachment 30181

if i am at the bottom and it is making a lower high, i test with 1x of buy ... if the bottom breaks convincingly then i need to flip.
Don't... you do not know how much it will open on next day. A gap down opening can take away your big piece of money easily.
Just a suggestion from my side.... rest do as per your system.

pannet1

Don't... you do not know how much it will open on next day. A gap down opening can take away your big piece of money easily.
Just a suggestion from my side.... rest do as per your system.
you are welcome to suggest.
there is no plan to carry overnight positions but if i fail to rescue the scout (1x) home ... then i may carry it overnight ... that is very small of my account.