(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

I have a msg for all of you here experienced profitable traders . Think of this one thing one person posts saying I made 500 in one trade another makes 100 daily which of u is helping the newbies learn ? No one wants to help someone earn any money or learn but all happy to say I’m plus so much. This doesn’t involved vk or tuna both who have spent years teaching people and showing how to trade. Think of the newbies once mani .

View attachment 28125
It is Rolling Combined Contract Note & we can see 31-Aug & 3-Sep closing price in this. Its average was 4850 & it was taken in pieces on different different prices. Today i exited 2 positions at 5100 & rest 2 at 5000 so total average was 800 (500+300) points profit.
We do not fake here as markets are respected for us. I hope you will understand now.

I know it doesn’t matter and you probably don’t care but thank you for posting it. Makes the realm of impossible seem attainable to us.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
almost a year ago I took a resolution not to boast trades with screenshot. But kuch chu*tiye traderji ke terminal pe chat karte trade ka, aur BC dusre ko fake kahete hain. Un gadho and kachhcaro ki jhund ki kan ke niche dene ke liye pesh hey aaj ka Majnu.

Yes, we are right. Our positional trading terminal is not traderji.
Tuna bro long wala rally miss kiye kya..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haan tonalities leke pharmacy ki chakkar cut raha tha, ake dekha it’s over

Tuna

Wow, gr8 demand. Wait I am going to give screen shot of latest rolling position statement of Zerodha where you will see buy average price.
Who is faking, you will get shortly.
Boss you have gotten me wrong I thinK. Read my msg correctly. Though am a fan of nurav and his way of trading I said unless both provide proof it’s of no use. Unlike either of youl I know nothing about trading so the loss is always mine. Came here to learn and now it’s all a Mess.
Is he providing screenshot of his order book or his trading terminal is Tj

Tuna

I have a msg for all of you here experienced profitable traders . Think of this one thing one person posts saying I made 500 in one trade another makes 100 daily which of u is helping the newbies learn ? No one wants to help someone earn any money or learn but all happy to say I’m plus so much. This doesn’t involved vk or tuna both who have spent years teaching people and showing how to trade. Think of the newbies once mani .
None help newbies learn. Follow him , take trade the way he is taking in real-time . Meet me after blowing your account

None help newbies learn. Follow him , take trade the way he is taking in real-time . Meet me after blowing your account

Looks like as usual everyone has misunderstood me. I only said there’s no point in the plus plus posts and the truth is that manis post of 500 points looked fake to me. Now I know it isn’t fake. Your blessing me to blow up my account thank you. How about helping in telling what to look for to not blow up.

Tuna

That the Funny magician with OBV will tell you - hope it helps.

My blessing is sent to you separately how not to blow the account - no you dont have to read my trades for that, for that matter, dont have to read any of my post.

Last edited:

Tuna

Very fair. Somehow it seems more like the 500 pointer will choose to not respond or say he doesn’t need to show anyone. While nurav has his followers itself who have made a lot of points. Anyway unless both sides show proof looks like everyone in tunas thread has taken the headline of the thread seriously
Proof of a trade come from order book. tell your godfather to prove that he is taking the trades they way he is posting. If he says that is not needed as he posting in advance - that is stinking bullsheet. Ask him to show that he is really taking trades at the first place. Aadhar card, pan card, Form 16, kuch nahi, uss gadhera ko bolo, just show the screenshot of the order book that you actually taken the trade.

Master Feku calling others fake.

We dont do live commentary - we need online support for moral boosting. We know our metal but will still caution for staying away from such jokers. Else and of day it is your money , you wish.

I really feel bad I let this cheat to use my thread.

Simple ask - Show the order book, for the live paper trade taken - till then just STFU.

Proof of a trade come from order book. tell your godfather to prove that he is taking the trades they way he is posting. If he says that is not needed as he posting in advance - that is stinking bullsheet. Ask him to show that he is really taking trades at the first place. Aadhar card, pan card, Form 16, kuch nahi, uss gadhera ko bolo, just show the screenshot of the order book that you actually taken the trade.

Master Feku calling others fake.

We dont do live commentary - we need online support for moral boosting. We know our metal but will still caution for staying away from such jokers. Else and of day it is your money , you wish.

I really feel bad I let this cheat to use my thread.

Simple ask - Show the order book, for the live paper trade taken - till then just STFU.

Sir by going after me your lowering my morale. I’m going to stay out of this. The trading forum experience is turning out bad now for me.

Tuna

None going after you, just handing the torch light to see the road ahead. Before trusting someone blindly, ask for the proof.