(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
So how do we think Inventory will be played for SHORTS Cartel has created a good setup so will there be any big green spike first then all shorts OR

Cartel has decided to skip this inventory all together and let everybody play their game then at next inventory when Crude is above 2950 and everyone feels it has started recovering they will come back :D

Soch kabhi bhi aa sakti hai to soch aaye to nikaal do sochalay se :D...My take today 70% chance Inventory will be respected and will be played according to merit...

Don't know. The bias is positive, but reports are pointing to inventory gluts. Anyways, keep a watch on 2810, if broken, don't do bottom fishing, it will tank. But I am expecting the uptrend to continue in the longer term. Let see.

checkmate7

Now lets see how to set trap at present next resistance is 2890 and support is very far 2730 but intermediate support is at 2823...So for trapping bulls it should first give a spike till 2890+5 and for bear it should give till 2820...Resistance is very near compared to support so if cartel is in play then first big green spike becoz that is much easier :)

And yes if 2810 broken as said by Tuna bhai then again blood bath on the way :)

checkmate7

Its in buy mode as per1-3mins candle win percentage :)

Though I made 40 points in shorts :)

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
Now lets see how to set trap at present next resistance is 2890 and support is very far 2730 but intermediate support is at 2823...So for trapping bulls it should first give a spike till 2890+5 and for bear it should give till 2820...Resistance is very near compared to support so if cartel is in play then first big green spike becoz that is much easier :)

Excellent comment ; just watched after having posted one live in a another forum likewise

Rise and fall and high of 2897 to the dot

Tuna

Don't know. The bias is positive, but reports are pointing to inventory gluts. Anyways, keep a watch on 2810, if broken, don't do bottom fishing, it will tank. But I am expecting the uptrend to continue in the longer term. Let see.
Well, Uday is in mood today (since last few days). Don't short today, buy the dip instead. Else don't tell Tuna sirf fake trade daalta hey - that's my job afterall.

Tuna

Intra Long 45 to 93 closed.

Tuna: Lamba Lamba Short Kaeko daala,
Ka kari ayi Contra Muh kai kala

Contra Short: Mujhko Tunaji maaf karna, Galti marese ho gayi,
Gup Chup Gup Chup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmrr0189fU

Last edited:

Tuna

FCB following is Good. But always remember, baap of everything is the

T:)
R:thumb:
E:lol:
N:clap:
D:rofl:

Never, disobey that. Another free gyan from Tuna

checkmate7

FCB following is Good. But always remember, baap of everything is the

T:)
R:thumb:
E:lol: