(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
On the low side, nothing but 2920, if broken don't stay in front of it.

Tuna

KKST not suggesting anything on long side yet, but only sideways - but it CAN NOT Close like this. Impossible.

Tuna

2922 t0 2942 = +20 @ Long Only Tuna

Babu Rao: Mast re baba !! Aaj mere taraf se sab ko Pizza Free. Ek hi Dukh hey, tera positional ki Falooda ho gaya.

checkmate7

Expecting last week like fireworks late night :) ....

Tuna

The signs of screwing up one's trade (Print & Pin beside your terminal):

1. Increasing position size --> Akin to violating the very fundamental of trading "it is a game of probability". it is like "Oh yeah, I am the only one who knows what market will do next, so let me size it 10x". Never mind, you are not alone, I am there, but on improvement path. This is among my last few (if not only) ill habits of trading, which gives me rewards, but cost my profit of rest 95% trade with gentlemen size. Never change the size, it is a game of probability, nothing is certain
  2. Revenge trading --> Crime Master Go Go, aya to kuch leke hi Jaunga. Not bad, I do it, and do it properly. But problem happens when it comes with a combo deal of point 1 above, as it does more often
  3. Trading against the trend --> Varun does it in style, but ask him the years of practice behind that. First learn walking (with trend), then running (contra)

Last edited:

stock_mani

Silver smartly recovered from day low as expected... aaj ka -70 in first & no profit no loss in 2nd trade... both were long side.. tomorrow will take only buy signal..

Tuna

Silver was no never a sell today (unless quick scalp) - and neither Buy (for my style of trading)

Tuna

Another +15 points, out, was Long again !!

checkmate7

If fireworks there then I expect it to touch 3030... Though will not be happy becoz petrol ka daam badh jaayega Bhai...