(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Apacheindian

Little copy paste Gyan from Baburao

The first thing, after identifying a trade MUST ALWAYS BE - WHAT IS MY RISK?

Professional traders? The ONLY thing they care about is how much they can LOSE. Amateurs and all other traders think just the opposite - how much can they make.

When professionals PLAN THE TRADE, the very first thing that goes down on their sheet of paper is HOW MUCH WILL I LOSE? Their whole plan is predicated around LOSING. If they are not comfortable with the amount they WILL LOSE, they will either reduce their positions or NOT TAKE THE TRADE.

They don't concern themselves with winning because they are successful traders, know it's all about probability, and will come out winners in the end (total number of trades).

When they are comfortable with HOW MUCH THEY WILL LOSE, they go ahead and place the trade. This IMMEDIATELY takes all decisions and emotions away from you on this trade leaving you with a STRESS FREE TRADE. You then TRADE THE PLAN by letting the market either (i) take you out (stop loss hit) or (ii) put you in profit. Once in profit, your plan should tell you when to take profits, go to break even etc. It may not have hard numbers but just something like take profit at 50 pips on the first contract, bring rest to break even at 100 pips or take profits at first S&R, second S&R etc.

If you feel the need to interfere with your Plan then you have not planned it correctly. Once in a trade with a plan - just let it go and do it's thing! If you plan it correctly, those demons, goblins, voices inside your head, man in the mirror no longer have a base on which to trick you on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk