(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Never take your eye of the big picture - but from here anything can happen.

Tuna

Le loo kya risk, ya jane dun? thinking thinking, finger on trigger...will let you know (regardless loss or profit)

Apache I’m yet to start ever trading. Trying to start on right note as I I haven’t traded before. Being told by tuna sir what books to read and how to learn first. So will get into trading after it .

Apacheindian

Apache I’m yet to start ever trading. Trying to start on right note as I I haven’t traded before. Being told by tuna sir what books to read and how to learn first. So will get into trading after it .
Ok, good luck with your studies, You are in safe hands..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Keep track of this pattern forming on H4

Kae re Baba, Abhi to don short ke baad ek Long liye aur ty dara raha. 20 is a big support - let see. As it is said - none knows the future, except few smarta$$

Apacheindian

Keep track of this pattern forming on H4

Kae re Baba, Abhi to don short ke baad ek Long liye aur ty dara raha. 20 is a big support - let see. As it is said - none knows the future, except few smarta$$

If this pattern completes, neck line will be around XX20-25 zone. Break of neck line and xx20 will be juicy..!

Tuna

Out of the last long 37 to 47, was expecting 55 , did not go. Might tank. No point in giving away the hard earned money for the day. Closing here unless something comes in platter ( very low risk )