(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Always remember any observation which is theoretically valid , but too many retailers have found out and placed a bet in favour of that development, will be creating a liquidity pool and will invite smart money to encash that.

For a long setup it result downward mover and vis a vis.

Apache what you have observed , I did 2 days ago and placed my long bet- reversal started and then halted. I moved my stop now and preparing for another whips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apacheindian

Always remember any observation which is theoretically valid , but too many retailers have found out and placed a bet in favour of that development, will be creating a liquidity pool and will invite smart money to encash that.

Apache what you have observed , I did 2 days ago and placed my long bet- reversal started and then halted. I moved my stop now and preparing for another whips.

As per my system 15 min and 1 hr are contradicting each other at the closing of Friday ( Chances of Gogo spoiling the party is higher) .
Now it needs a gap up opening on Monday and closing above 4760 to start a new leg of uptrend

Tuna

This is very common in uptrend

Apacheindian

As per my system 15 min and 1 hr are contradicting each other at the closing of Friday ( Chances of Gogo spoiling the party is higher) .
Now it needs a gap up opening on Monday and closing above 4760 to start a new leg of uptrend

“पधारो म्हारो देश..!”

Tuna

'It cuts like a knife.. but it feels alright' @ Bryan..sorry @ Whipsaw

Apacheindian

'It cuts like a knife.. but it feels alright' @ Bryan..sorry @ Whipsaw

Raju: Fir se whipsaw...! Uday bhai ye khya hain..?

Uday shetty:

Baburao: S@@la Tum dono ke chakkar me mera Bottle bhar ke...fir se khali ho gayee..

Mere ko ye Uday aur Majnu ka roj machmach nahi mangta re baba..!