(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

NJ78

I'm using the Market Pulse app which is supposed to be the authorized data feed vendor of MCX. I can confirm what Tuna is saying.

High of the 7pm candle on Crude Mega is 4632
High of the 7pm candle on Crude Mini is 4668

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
OK.............According to sharekhan and angel High is 4632.
Just double check if that was Crude oil mega or mini. If it was mini, and high was 4632 - it is high time to dump Zee

VJAY

I'm using the Market Pulse app which is supposed to be the authorized data feed vendor of MCX. I can confirm what Tuna is saying.

So spike only in crudemini :) ..hunting small traders who always put Stops :D

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige

So it was not specific to Zerodha.

Yes its clear stoploss hunting ....but not only by zeer...IMO there is big groups who are doing these activity...though not know how they getting those figures of SL's ...may be brokers inner links may be there ...I too observed many times when I trade crude mini my Sl break even it not go above it and price stay with same direction which we entered ....now days I not put SL immediately...wait for some movement first.

Dear VJAY bro,

After a long time now you again started trading in commidity ( Crude oil mini ).........:)
now trading on 5 min TF or Higher TF....?

HEM