(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
what can you do for not trading properly = making your broker richer

1. extra leverage = extra brokerage
2. Over trading = extra brokerage
3. BO, CO, LMAO orders = extra brokerage
4. Reading this = waste of time, because we know, that most of us will remain still addicted to all of the above, till the account blows. Trading is the only area of life (probably) - where one never learnt from others mistakes.

Deva Deva ..Uthale re baba.. Mere se aur ye paapi khel bardaast nahi ho raha

Last edited:

Tuna

Today Crude resistance at 4818... if not crosses then today is choppy session.
Baker Huge Rig count - stupid news base trading - kuch bhi , it will (probably) go up, pullbacks are good for add.

Tuna

Last one returned 60, what will happen to this one? Time will tell

Booked a pre-limited loss - will post chart later. Not in front of system. Got a message of exit alert and exited. Boring game. WyTF I trade, I dont know. Playing Ludo is better than this, or may be 3 patti.

Tuna

This is the Drishyam of Babu Rao's cheerharan tonight.

Mere SL leke upad gaya Kutriya.

stock_mani

Done 230 points in silver yesterday. No trade setup was found in crude. Slippage is more in silver as spread is wide & orders are less, else profit was 250 points. Will hunt for big & good setup in crude by next week.

Tuna

This is the Drishyam of Babu Rao's cheerharan tonight.

Mere SL leke upad gaya Kutriya.

Ye sasura hamar Lungi har liya tha, hum $ala iska underwear tak nahi chorenge. Ye raha entry. Aur exit kal day open pe ayega. As per US feed, the opening is a gap up tommorrow with my target covered, infact may hold a fraction of the postion to let it rally

Babu Rao: This is called confidence. BC shaadi hua nahi aur chala bacche ki jhunjhuna kharid ne. Ye Raju, market open to hone de ra baba

Tuna

By the way if trades fails, I am not blame. I am just following the code, tried and tested last year, you might have remember the long nights I had.

Tuna

Kae re Raju, kidhar gaya tera gap up? Sirf machar machar - chup chap rahene ka.